- INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Identity of Data Controller
In terms of your personal data that you share through the channels described under this section, in accordance with KVKK, the Data Controller is Jeomodel Resources-Orkun Turgay Private Company, whose head office is located at Kızılırmak Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı Next Level Business Center 3A 4/10 Çankaya/Ankara.
2.2. Collection of Personal Data, Legal Reasons and Purposes of Processing
In all personal data processing activities it carries out, Jeomodel acts in accordance with all obligations sought in the relevant legislation, especially the KVKK, and takes the necessary security measures to securely host your personal data and to prevent the unlawful use of your personal data.
Within the scope of the activities carried out on the Site, your personal data is collected by Jeomodel electronically, automatically or non-automatically, through the channels specified below.
- “Contact Us” form on the site, which allows you to contact Jeomodel and convey your opinions and suggestions.
- Cookies and similar technologies on the Site (Cookies used on the Site do not, in principle, make the person identifiable, please see the section entitled Information About Cookies below for detailed information).
In this context, your personal data is also explicitly stipulated by JEOMODEL within the scope of Article 5/2 of the KVKK, it is related to the establishment and performance of a contract, it is compulsory to fulfill our legal obligations, it is compulsory for the establishment, exercise and protection of a right, it is compulsory for the legitimate interests of the company. If it is made public by the user himself, it can be processed without your explicit consent.
2.3. Sharing and Transferring Your Personal Data to Third Parties
2.4. Protection of Your Data
JEOMODEL strives to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security for workplaces and information systems, thus preventing the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration of personal data. We protect our website and other systems by taking the necessary technical and institutional measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your personal data by unauthorized persons. Personal data Although we make every effort to protect your data when you send your messages, no data transmission over the internet or any public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
In case of linking to other applications on the site, JEOMODEL does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
2.5. Data Processing Time
2.6. Your rights
By applying to our Company in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Withdraw any previous consent you have given us regarding the use of your personal data,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting its deletion or destruction in order to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these transactions to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to a result against you in case the processed data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the removal of the damage in case of unlawful processing of personal data and in case you suffer damage for this reason,
you have the rights.
In this context, you can submit your requests regarding your rights mentioned above to the Company by filling out the application form on our website with the information and documents identifying your identity, or by creating your own request in a way that meets the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority and using the methods specified below.
(i) To our mailing address below, with a wet signature or through a notary public,
Address : Kızılırmak district Dumlupınar boulevard Next Level Business center 3A 4/10 Çankaya – ANKARA
(ii) By e-mail sent from the e-mail address you have previously informed us and registered in our system to our e-mail address below (please check your e-mail address registered in our system) or with secure electronic signature or mobile signature,
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please confirm the current application methods and application content conditions from the legislation beforehand. Applications that do not comply with the content requirements determined by the Institution or submitted by methods not accepted by the Institution will not be accepted.
JEOMODEL will finalize your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on its nature. If a cost arises due to the fulfillment of your requests, we can only charge you the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
2.7. Information About Cookies
When you visit our website, our website will send a cookie to your device. This cookie is a small piece of information stored on your hard drive that tells us that your computer has accessed our website. This cookie is not capable of identifying you directly.
We will process your personal information in terms of how you use our website and use our cookies for our legitimate interests and to determine which pages are the most popular and when site usage peaks, as well as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, referring website addresses, application activity logs and error logs. We use it to obtain other information that we use to improve content and make our website easier to navigate.